Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's a New Day! It's a New Hope!

It's been a while I haven't been here... I felt so sad these past few days. It was a failed month again. I thought it was already positive since i was delayed for 2 days. Hubby and I was so excited, only to find early morning of Saturday that i already had my period. I kept on crying for days... hubby kept on hugging me, murmuring everything has a reason, maybe it's not yet our time to become parents... and maybe God is still wrapping the best one for us. Hubby's telling me that maybe God wanted us to go to Iloilo and Boracay. It was hubby's condition that if I am not pregnant we will attend our friend's wedding in Iloilo but if I am pregnant, we will not attend.

I was really in pain... pain in my heart and in my tummy (i was having menstrual cramps for 3 days). Well, right now I am doing fine. Acceptance is the key and it's a new day, a new hope for us! I keep praying hard that if it may not be the right time for me, i hope i can accept whatever is really for me. Hubby and I wanted to enjoy every moment... I don't want to think right now of getting pregnant, I don't want to look at the calendar. I wanted to relax and have my daily routine without any stress and pressure. What we do now is eating healthy foods (it may help our reproductive system healthy), exercise and relax, watch movies and teleseryes, and enjoy each others company. We may not have what others have, but i am happy and blessed with what we have. At the end of the day, I know that we have each other to face tomorrows with hopes.

No comments: