Thursday, September 11, 2008

Starting again Fertility Work-up

I had my period again 6 days ago... and i was so sad (again). I told hubby that i should go back to my OB and have fertility work up again after long six months of resting. I went to see my OB on my 2nd day of the cycle. I had an ultrasound... its so uncomfortable since i have my period. She advised me to start taking CLOMID (again), and i'm keeping my fingers crossed that we will conceiving this time. I'm really praying hard and wish me luck!

So for now, I've finished my fertility pills last night. I have to go back to my doctor on Monday. I hope I'll have enough size of follicles on my both ovaries. I'm hoping and praying that this time will be our luck. I'll keep u posted. 'Til next time! I hope I'll be sharing my own story of success soon!

Baby dust to all those wish to have babies!

No comments: